CaptchaAI Emulator is a windows desktop app, developed to simulate 2Captcha services, It captures any captcha request and tunnels them to our service.
Now you have your CaptchaAI API key, if still don't know how to do this, check How to Get Started
To use CaptchaAI Emulator, you do not need any special knowledge or skills, it is simple as Lego!.
Just start the CaptchaAI Emulator app, update your Software with your CaptchaAI key and instead of 2captcha key, and it will immediately begin automatically to decode graphical captcha during the posting process.
Here are the steps;
Download CaptchaAI Desktop App from here
After you download the setup file, the smart screen may be triggered by Windows (Windows 8 or newer) because the installation file is still new and not recognized by Windows. Just ignore the warning and proceed to the installation by following the steps below:
If Windows SmartScreen pops up: Click on More Info
Press Run anyway
Complete the installation and open CaptchaAI emulator app
Note: Please run the app as administrator.
Some sites send captchas in a secure mode so we have to do these steps.
1. Open https://2captcha.com/ in your browser you will see this error
👆 This error indicates that the SSL certificate is signed or approved by a company that the browser does not trust.
2. Click on "Advanced" then "Proceed to 2captcha.com (unsafe)"
3. That is all. Now You should see our logo like this image below.
4. Now you are ready to run Your application. Run the app and choose "Simulate 2captcha services" to send all tasks to your CaptchaAI account instead of 2captcha.
⇒ If you can not find the "Proceed to 2captcha.com (unsafe)" option in your browser, it means you have to clear HSTS settings in Chrome like below:
- Navigate to chrome://net-internals/#hsts
- Type 2captcha.com into the Delete domain section and click
⭐Your browser will no longer force an HTTPS connection for that site! You can test if it's working properly by refreshing or navigating to the page.
And now you are ready to use your CaptchaAPI key in your software/bot in the option for 2captcha key
Go here to make a quick test that all is working properly